Understanding Application Containers and OS-Level Virtualization
Application container platforms like Docker are enabling creation of better distributed systems Read More
Report: Google Plans $66M Taiwan Data Center Investment
One of giant's two Asia data centers originally cost $600 million Read More
Report: BlackRock's New York State Data Center Construction Set to Start
Asset management giant lured to Amherst by data center tax breaks Read More
Von Neumann had one piece of advice for us: not to originate anything.
I don't know about you, but when I read about the exploits of people like John von Neumann , Alan Turing , J. Robert Oppenheimer , and Kurt Gödel in Turing's Cathedral: The Origins of the Digital Universe by George Dyson, I can't help but flash back to the Age of Heroes , where the…
IT as Business' Secret Sauce and Other 2015 Predictions
From continued growth of IT resources dedicated to business operations to rapid adoption of solutions aimed at helping IT become a strategic weapon, here are a few 2015 predictions from John Matthews of ExtraHop. Read More
Interview on internet privacy with Erik Dörnenburg, Ola Bini, and Tim Bray
At goto Aarhus this year, there was a theme on internet privacy. Tim Bray gave a keynote on the state of browsers which touched on this issue and later gave a full conference talk on the state of internet privacy and security . Erik Dörnenburg and I gave a keynote …







0 comments:
Post a Comment