Wednesday, December 3, 2014

  • Merging Old and New: Embracing the Hybrid Cloud

    CIOs across the board are feeling pressure to implement the latest cloud-based IT technology while taking advantage of their existing IT infrastructure, writes Moe Abdula of IBM. The creation of a hybrid cloud environment can give these execs the best of both worlds. Read More

  • Can CoreOS Win the Container Fight it Has Picked?

    Alternative container standard has notable supporters, but Docker's momentum is hard to beat Read More

  • Sony a6000 with 16-70mm lens

    A few months ago I bought a Sony a6000 camera because I was tired of the weight on my Canon DLSR. Here's my informal review of the camera paired with the 16-70mm lens, which outlines why it's now the camera I like to use most of the time.

  • Video of Agile Panel at goto Aarhus

    At goto Denmark this year, I was on a panel discussing the past, present, and future of agile software development . I talked about the past, Prag Dave Thomas took a cynical look at the present, and Jez Humble, Katherine Kirk and Tatiana Badiceanu looked at where it was going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment