Blurred Boundaries: Hidden Data Center Savings
Private and public clouds are driving up data center agility, making it possible to more cost-effectively shift workloads to utilize lower energy rates, writes Jeff Klaus of Intel Corporation. Read More
Uptime Institute to Evaluate All CenturyLink Data Centers for Operations Certification
Contracts with Uptime Institute for evaluation of close to 60 facilities for Management and Operations Stamp of Approval Read More
HP Opens Up Converged Infrastructure for Use with Cisco Switches
Says Cisco too pervasive in data centers to continue locking it out of converged systems Read More
IO to Split into Two Separate Companies
Management to create colo provider and technology vendor after deciding against IPO Read More
Videos from XConf Manchester
I gave a suite of talks at the ThoughtWorks-organized XConf in Manchester a couple of months ago. They have now put videos up for the three talks I gave (each is around 20 minutes): Agile Essence and Fluency : where I talk about the essential qualities of agile software development and the agile…






0 comments:
Post a Comment