Tuesday, November 4, 2014

  • The Laws of Technology: Driving Demand in the Data Center

    Data centers have an insatiable appetite for space, power and bandwidth. But why does demand seem to grow and grow rather than level off? Bob Landstrom of Interxion answers this question using the five laws that drive demand for data center services. Read More

  • OpenStack COO: Days of AWS as Cloud Monolith are Numbered

    OpenStack Summit: While there isn't a simple AWS v. OpenStack dichotomy, the market is hungry for many more clouds Read More

  • Updates to Collection Pipelines

    Over the last few weeks I've been quietly making a bunch of small updates to my article on collection pipelines . To the main text I've added a subsection contrasting them with Nested Operator Expressions . I've also added several operators to the operation catalog , including slice and…

  • Immersion Cooling Comes to the Hosting Market

    Submerging servers in fluid has proven effective tool in cooling high-density server configurations. CH3 Data is making immersion cooling available to the broader hosting market. Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment