UPDATED: Facebook, Google and Others Partner to Make Open Source Easier
Launch TODO program to address issues tech companies face when using open source Read More
Facebook Turned Off Entire Data Center to Test Resiliency
Entire facility, tens of megawatts, shut down for a day Read More
Data Center Jobs: Data Foundry, Inc.
At the Data Center Jobs Board, we have a new job listing from Data Foundry, Inc, which is seeking a Facilities Technician - Night Shift in Austin, Texas. Read More
Dimension Data Intros Managed Services Across Global Footprint
New services a step toward previously stated goal to quadruple data center business. Read More
Getting Things Right: A Look at Centralized vs Decentralized Systems Through the Eyes of Instant Replay
Three baseball umpires were sitting around a bar, talking about how they make calls on each pitch: First umpire: Some are balls and some are strikes, and I call them as they are. Second umpire: Some are balls and some are strikes, and I call them as I see 'em. Third umpire: Some are balls and…









0 comments:
Post a Comment