Optimize Your Virtual Environment with Software-Defined Storage Approach
Enterprise organizations are continuing to look to the cloud to take advantage of the benefits available with virtual data center infrastructures, writes Hemant Gaidhani of SanDisk. And while this shift enables performance optimization, it isn't free of challenges. Read More
Retreaded: FaultyTechniqueDichotomy
Retread of post orginally made on 05 Aug 2004 My main inspiration in life is trying to capture and improve theway in which we do software development. So I spend a lot of timetalking to people about various techniques they've used, which oneswork well and which ones suck. As I do this, I…
Experts: Too Early to Tell Whether Open-IX Will Reach End Goal
Initiative enjoys strong initial momentum, but it will be years before it bears real fruit. Read More
All Data Are Belong to AWS: Streaming upload via Fluentd
I've got a special treat for you today! Kiyoto Tamura of Treasure Data wrote a really interesting guest post to introduce you to Fluentd and to show you how you can use it with a wide variety of AWS services to collect, store, and process data. -- Jeff ; Data storage is Cheap. Data…






0 comments:
Post a Comment