Velocity 2014 After Action Report
Well, it was my first Velocity (I've been to every one, 2008 to present, you can read the previous reports here on the blog) as a vendor! So that was different, and I split time between working the Copperegg booth and … Continue reading →
Verizon Launches CDN Geared Specifically for E-Commerce
Solution builds on technology gained through EdgeCast acquisition; CDN PoPs added in 20 cities worldwide Read More
AVC: denied dyntransition from sshd
I've been working with some Fedora environments in chroots and I ran into a peculiar SELinux AVC denial a short while ago: avc: denied { dyntransition } for pid=809 comm="sshd" scontext=system_u:system_r:kernel_t:s0 tcontext=system_u:system_r:sshd_net_t:s0 tclass=process The ssh…
Critical Facilities Summit
September 29 - October 1: Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte, North Carolina Read More
Know your options for infrastructure monitoring
An article I wrote for InfoWorld's New Tech Forum on all the various monitoring techniques: Know your options for infrastructure monitoring
Report: Retail Colo Growth in Europe Outpaces Wholesale Data Center Growth
Carrier-neutral retail colo growth rate is highest European markets have seen over past five quarters Read More







0 comments:
Post a Comment