Rundeck and Automating Operations at Salesforce (Videos)
A few interesting videos have been posted over on Rundeck.org talking about Salesforce's internal automation project, codename Gigantor. I've embedded the videos below. It's a great example of using a toolchain philosophy to quickly build effective solutions at scale: Rundeck is the…
Belden Adds Cormant's DCIM to Product Portfolio
Vendors strike partnership to jointly market and sell integrated solutions Read More
Install Debian packages without starting daemons
My work at Rackspace has involved working with a bunch of Debian chroots lately. One problem I had was that daemons tried to start in the chroot as soon as I installed them. That created errors and made my ansible output look terrible. If you'd like to prevent daemons from starting after…
Emerson Launches Larger Ultra-Silent Liebert Coil Condensers for Data Center Cooling
Adjustable-volume (and capacity) unit aimed at data centers in areas with stringent noise-level regulations Read More






0 comments:
Post a Comment