DevOpsDays Silicon Valley 2014 Day One Notes
I have more notes from Velocity, but thought I'd do DevOpsDays first while it's freshest in my brain. This isn't a complete report, it's just my thoughts on the parts I felt moved to actually write down or gave me … Continue reading →
CERN Contributes Identity Federation Code to OpenStack
Open source code meant to make multi-cloud environments easier to use and manage Read More
Bass Shapes visualizes sound in hand-drawn style
Media artist Nick Hardeman's audio visualization app Bass Shapes was rejected by the Mac App Store because "it's not useful." …
CloudTrail Expands Again - More Regions, More Services, Cool Partners
AWS CloudTrail records the API calls made in your AWS account and publishes the resulting log files to an Amazon S3 bucket in JSON format, with optional notification to an Amazon SNS topic each time a file is published. Today I'm writing to provide you with more information on new…









0 comments:
Post a Comment