Thursday, April 17, 2014

  • Bomb Threat at Google Data Center Prompts Evacuation

    The Google data center in South Carolina was evacuated this morning after a report of a bomb threat, according to local media. Read More

  • Vantage Data Centers Boosts Credit Line to $275 Million

    Vantage Data Centers has increased its revolving credit facility by 30 percent, to $270 million. The company will use the money to expand in its existing markets, and teases expanding into some potential new markets. Read More

  • Inside SubTropolis: LightEdge Opens Data Center in Underground Complex

    LightEdge Solutions has turned on the juice at the SubTropolis Technology Center, a new data center campus housed completely within SubTropolis, the 5-million-square foot underground business complex in Kansas City. Read More

  • DevOps and enterprise inertia

    As I wait in the airport to fly back home from this year's Red Hat Summit , I'm thinking back over the many conversations I had over breakfast, over lunch, and during the events. One common theme that kept cropping up was around bringing DevOps to the enterprise. I stumbled upon Mathias…

0 comments:

Post a Comment