ReInvent 2013- Scaling on AWS for the First 10 Million Users
This was the first talk by @simon_elisha I went to at ReInvent, and was a packed room. It was targeted towards developers going from inception of an app to growing it to 10 million users. Following are the notes I … Continue reading →
The AWS ReInvent Conference Recap
Last week I attended AWS ReInvent in Las Vegas. It was the largest conference I've been to with 9000 people, and a crazy number of sessions. When I was trying to decide what sessions to go to, I realized I … Continue reading →
Management in Mass with OpsCenter 4.0
DataStax OpsCenter has always allowed users to run common operations such as cleanup and repair on individual nodes.
We Finally Cracked the 10K Problem - This Time for Managing Servers with 2000x Servers Managed Per Sysadmin
In 1999 Dan Kegel issued a big hairy audacious challenge to web servers: It's time for web servers to handle ten thousand clients simultaneously, don't you think? After all, the web is a big place now. This became known as the C10K problem . Engineers solved the C10K scalability problems…






0 comments:
Post a Comment