Raw, a tool to turn spreadsheets to vector graphics
Sometimes it can be a challenge to produce data graphics in vector format, which is useful for high-resolution prints. Raw, …
RagingWire Boosts DCIM Offering With CA Technologies
RagingWire has enhanced N-Matrix, its proprietary software which integrates more than 20 infrastructure management applications, with the addition of CA DCIM.
Big Data News: ScaleOut Software Releases hServer V2
ScaleOut Software releases a new edition of its hServer running Hadoop MapReduce, Concurrent partners for big data in the enterprise, and MapR's Hadoop platform helps Xactly enhance its offering.
Alcatel-Lucent's CloudBand Hopes To Advance NFV Community
Alcatel-Lucent transforms itself with a focus on enabling Network Functions Virtualization community, Emulex launches a purpose-built NetFlow appliance, and EdgeCast offers a globally-distributed DNS service.
The Power of a Consumable Data Center Network Design
With more reliance around the modern data center, learn how a fully virtualized networking plane can help create a truly consumable data center network.
Risky Business: When Disaster Strikes With No Recovery Plan
With experts estimating the average cost of downtime at $5,000 per minute, many organizations are at significant risk when it comes to the reliability of their data environments. WAN Virtualization can be deployed to prevent disasters from affecting business continuity and speed recovery, writes…
Bliki: Nexus7
A few months ago, I bought a Google Nexus 7 tablet . I like to wait until I've used a device for a while before I post my experiences of it, but the disadvantage of that policy is that now the tablet I'm talking about has been superseded. That said, I'll pass on my comments anyway,…






0 comments:
Post a Comment